SSC CPO 2018 India & World Geography GK PDF Download :- 16 Q&A’s
Exam was conducted from 12 March to 16 March 2019
Q.1:- Which of the following states does NOT share a border with Bangladesh?
निम्नलिखित में से कौन सा राज्य बांग्लादेश के साथ सीमा साझा नहीं करता है?
[12 March 2019 Morng Shift] 1. Manipur
Ans :- Manipur
Comment :- Bangladesh and India share a 4,096-kilometer (2,545-mile) long international border, the fifth-longest land border in the world. West Bengal with 2,217 km share longest border with Bangladesh. Other states include 262 km in Assam, 856 km in Tripura, 180 km in Mizoram, 443 km in Meghalaya, and 2,217 km in West Bengal.
Q.2:- Dadra and Nagar Haveli is a union territory located between the states of Maharashtra and __________
दादरा और नगर हवेली महाराष्ट्र के राज्यों और __________ के बीच स्थित एक केंद्र शासित प्रदेश है|
[12 March 2019 Morng Shift] 1. West Bengal
3. Andhra Pradesh
Ans :- Gujarat
Comment :- Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Dadra and Nagar Haveli, union territory of India, located in the western part of the country and situated between the states of Gujarat to the north and Maharashtra to the south.
For All Questions
You have to buy PDF (30 Rupees only) . Instamojo payment Link is given below :-
If you do not want to miss our update, click on the link below. You can connect with our Facebook and Telegram for updates
- Ancient History Gk Hindi Quiz-1
- Ancient History SSC CGL 2018 PDF Download
- SSC CHSL 2017-18 Spotting Error pdf download
- RPCAU Bihar Various Post Recruitment 2020 Online FormLast Date: 2020/03/07
- Rajasthan GK in Hindi PDF Download
- Ancient History Gk Hindi Quiz-2
- SSC CHSL 2017-18 Synonyms PDF with Hindi meaning
- SSC Math in Hindi Mock Test-3