6th March Q&A English SSC CHSL 2018
Synonym / Antonym
1. Courtly- very polite or refined. Antonym- Rude.
2. Allay- diminish or put at rest (fear, suspicion, or worry), reduce. Antonym- stimulate.
3. Meek- quiet, gentle, submissive. Antonym- assertive, overbearing.
4. Grudge- a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury. Bitterness. Antonym- Good will.
5. Lucrative — producing a great deal of profit , Profitable. Antonym- Unprofitable.
6. Celestial -relating to the sky, heavenly (दिव्य) antonym- Earthly.
7. Arrogant -haughty, conceited. antonym- Humble.
Idiom & phrases:
1. To create scene:- To make a public display or disturbance
2. Drive up the wall:-to make someone angry or irritated , to annoy someone.
One Word Substitution
1. Lack of courage or confidence
Ans.- Timid (showing a lack of courage or confidence.)
Diffident (modest or shy because of a lack of self-confidence)
1.Fluorescent:- Glowing, Flaming.
2.Discrepancy- Inconsistency. विसंगति, भिन्नता
1. My best wishes (A) / are with (B) / you (C) / no error (D)
Ans. – no error. (मेरी शुभकामनाएं आपके साथ हैं)
Direct / indirect
1. Rajesh said, “ he is going.”
Ans.- Rajesh said that he was going.
- SSC CHSL 2017-18 Spotting Error pdf download
- Ancient History Gk Hindi Quiz-1
- Article 3 of Indian Constitution in Hindi
- Ancient History SSC CGL 2018 PDF Download
- Rajasthan GK in Hindi PDF Download
- Ancient History Gk Hindi Quiz-2
- SSC CHSL 2017-18 Synonyms PDF with Hindi meaning
- Wren and Martin English Grammar Book Download PDF