10th March English SSC CHSL 2018 Question with explanation
Direct / Indirect Speech
1. The coach said, “Don’t move, boys.”
Ans. – The coach asked the boys not to move.
1. To flay- to sheath, to cover.
1. Maestro- विशेषज्ञ,expert, specialist.
Mother does not hardly (A)/ know what happened (B)/ in school yesterday. (C) / No error (D).
Rule- “Hardly” means barely or almost not .” does not hardly –will create a double negative.
ex- I hardly know where to go for shopping. (I do not know where to go for shopping)
2. No beggar who comes (A)/ to our doors (B)/ goes back empty handed. (C)/ No error (D).
1. Flesh and blood – a person’s Physical body.